The Joint Commission is requiring that all accredited behavioral healthcare organizations start using patient-reported outcome measures to inform clinical care by January 1, 2018. Learn what this new standard requires and your options for compliance in this 50-minute webinar:
Watch this now, and learn:
- What the new Joint Commission standard requires
- Why you want to use patient-reported monitoring even if you're not required to
- Options for building your own tools
- How INSIGHT Addiction & INSIGHT Behavioral make compliance easy
- Using Outcomes Research to prove your program's long-term effectiveness
Yes, I'm Interested!